A faith based girls camp nestled in the beautiful NY Adirondacks needed a re-design of their website after 10 years. The staff needed the site marketed to mothers, fun for campers, conveying a lifelong connection for the Alumni, and the beauty of the NY adirondack surroundings. Most importantly the site needed to accurately portray the core values of the camp of skill building, creation appreciation, building communicty, and spiritual formation.
- Summary of Project, scope and sequence
- Determining Audience, Audence Surveys and Audience Profiling
- Competitor Analysis
- Google Analytics, a 3 year analysis of Google Analytics of visitor trends
- Determining proper navigation structure
- Content and design
- Initial summaries of all decisions and phone teleconferencing
- Launch and evaluation (still under construction)
It was a pleasure working with Rachel as she put together our website. From the beginning she did not miss a beat as to what we needed to do in order to bring out the best in our website and meet the needs of the people we serve. She has been patient with us as we gathered information and wrote content. Everything we have asked her to do, she has been able to make it happen. She has the desire to make every website shine and produce the results one would expect.
Camp Cedarbrook has increased significantly in Google Search Engine Rankings for several keywords and keyword phrases in the past 5 months.